Refer a Friend
Share ProService with your Friends
If you know someone in need of HR support, we welcome your referral.
The ProService Hawaii Referral Program (“Program”) offered by ProService Hawaii (“ProService”) has been created to reward our loyal clients (“You”, “Referring Client”) for recommending ProService to friends and family who sign on to be ProService clients (“Referred Contact”). By participating in the Program, you agree to the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). You are not authorized to participate in the Program, if you do not agree to these Terms in their entirety.
ProService reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice to you. Decisions of ProService are final, binding and non-appealable. These Terms are independent of any other relationship between Referring Client and ProService. To the extent permitted by applicable law, ProService reserves the right to change or cancel any aspect of the Program at any time. Participation in the Program is considered acceptance of Terms and any modifications which might be made. ProService also reserves the right to disqualify any customers or prospective customers at any time from participation in the Program.
In these Terms we will refer to the individual who submits the referral as the “Referring Client”, the referred point of contact as the “Referred Contact” and the referred point of contact’s business as the “Referred Company”.
HOW TO SUBMIT A REFERRAL
There are two ways to submit a referral:
- Referrals may be submitted by a Referring Client online at https://www.proservice.com/about-us/referral-program.
- Alternatively, a Referring Client may contact a ProService employee who can submit the referral form on their behalf.
- Only qualified referrals (defined below) are eligible for Program rewards.
- The qualified referral cannot be a Spin-off. A Spin-off is defined as an entity that has less than 25% net new worksite employees (WSEs) from an existing ProService client.
DEFINITION OF A QUALIFIED REFERRAL
Qualified referrals must meet all the following criteria:
- The Referred Contact information must be valid. If the Referred Contact information is incorrect or invalid, ProService will reach out to the Referring Client for the correct/missing contact information. If the new contact information continues to be incorrect, invalid, or if the Referred Contact doesn’t have additional contact information, the referral will be deemed invalid.
- The Referred Company is not actively in contact with ProService to learn more about what ProService has to offer or in the process of becoming a partner. If the Referred Company is already in contact with ProService, additional referrals for that company will not be eligible for reward unless:
- The Referred Company has been inactive for more than 60 days
- The Referred Contact is a new contact of the Referred Company and has one of the following job titles: CEO, COO, CFO, HR Director.
- The Referring Client must have a personal or professional relationship with the Referred Contact, be aware of the referral, and expect to be contacted by ProService. If the Referred Contact is unaware that they were referred by the Referring Client the referral will be considered not qualified.
- The Referred Company must do business in the State of Hawaii. If the Referred Company is not based in Hawaii and does not conduct business in Hawaii, the referral will be considered not qualified.
- The referral must be submitted via the ProService Referral Program website, or through a ProService team member. Any referral submitted after the Referred Contact has an initial meeting (“first meeting”) with ProService will be considered not qualified.
By submitting the referral, the Referring Client and Referred Contact consents to receive electronic communications from ProService Hawaii including advertising and marketing materials.
REWARDS FOR QUALIFIED REFERRALS
After the Referred Company has a first meeting with ProService, the Referring Client will be contacted by ProService and will be awarded a $150 gift card selected by ProService with instructions on how to claim and receive their reward.
PROGRAM CHANGES AND TERMINATION
To the extent permitted by applicable law, ProService Hawaii may at any time, without prior notice, terminate or modify the Program or these Terms, or both. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program; eligibility for award of gift card, or both; or interpretation of these Terms will be resolved by ProService in its sole discretion. ProService reserves the right to void referral rewards if it suspects that such Rewards were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates applicable law or these Terms or in a manner otherwise not intended by ProService.
In no event shall ProService be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, regardless of the type of claim or legal theory asserted, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the Program; (ii) the use of or inability to use the site or any materials, or (iii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the site or any materials.
QUESTIONS ON REFERRAL PROGRAM
For questions and/or additional information about the Program, terms, process and rewards, please send an email to [email protected]