IN THE NEWS
Innovative Cost-Effective Services Designed to Help Employers Hire, Retain and Manage Talent
HONOLULU (June 27, 2018) – Leveraging nearly 25 years of experience helping local employers succeed and its position as the largest HR services provider in the state, ProService Hawaii has launched several new innovative services to help businesses further attract qualified candidates and convince top performers to stay despite Hawaii’s tight labor market. Services include a new employee onboarding tool, student loan repayment assistance, wellbeing incentives, an enhanced Temporary Disability Insurance (TDI) and an even more affordable 401k plan.
“ProService Hawaii is committed to helping local small- and medium-sized businesses address the challenges of finding and keeping great talent through affordable solutions,” said President and CEO Ben Godsey. “We are excited to provide innovative services that will give employers a head start on their hiring through the latest technology, as well as attractive benefits to keep employees engaged.”
The announcement of new services came at the company’s latest Growth Series event focused on hiring and retention strategies. The Growth Series events offer interactive learning experiences featuring industry-leaders as guest speakers, and are hosted by ProService Hawaii to help invest in its clients’ successes. The new and enhanced offerings include:
- A new employee onboarding tool offering a paperless process to get employees prepared and ready for the job. The seamless process features an automated workflow, employee training, electronic signatures, a manager dashboard and more, in keeping with ProService’s ongoing commitment to bringing employers the latest technology to elevate hiring and management processes.
- Peanut Butter—a student loan repayment assistance program offered through the ProService network and available during open enrollment—empowers employers to attract new college-educated employees with a forward-thinking benefit to help foster a multi-generational workforce.
- Taking on one of the leading chronic diseases in Hawaii—diabetes—as well as heart disease and more, Ornish Lifestyle Medicine is a program scientifically proven to reverse heart disease and improve other conditions by focusing on prevention and management. Through the ProService partnership with HMSA, businesses will automatically have this program as a fee-inclusive option—making it available to employees at no additional cost to employers.
- ProService Hawaii is now providing a more transparent fee-model for its 401k plan, bringing down costs by 30% and offering more savings for plan participants with increased negotiating power through ProService Hawaii’s 35,000 employees.
- Building upon a history of consistently saving clients up to 13% on workers’ compensation insurance, ProService is introducing an exclusive TDI offering to extend savings and efficiencies by shifting clients from USAble to ProService’s Headland Insurance TDI program.
About ProService Hawaii
ProService is the state’s leader in HR management. The company provides a comprehensive suite of HR solutions including strategic HR, payroll, human resource services, health benefits management, workers’ compensation and 401(k) management, as well as risk management and regulatory compliance, for over 2,000 local businesses representing 35,000 employees statewide. It is accredited by the Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC).
ProService is headquartered on Oahu at 6600 Kalanianaole Hwy., Ste. 200, Honolulu HI 96825. Additional offices are located in Kona, Kahului and Kapaa. Telephone: (808) 466-1296. On the web at www.proservice.com.
Caroline Witherspoon or Susan Wright
Becker Communications, Inc.